2 designers on the team
Many ideas on paper
KADABRA Kick Start is arranged to get your project going quickly. The Kick Start is facilitated by KADABRA, and all you need to contribute is half a day and a handful of team-members. The point of the Kick Start is to get acquainted, create a common starting point for the project, and to get started with idea development. In addition, a Kick Start is fun!
- If you wonder whether you are ready for a Kick Start, you are! We want to get included in your project at the earliest possible time - bring us in the day you get the idea of a new project. We adapt the Kick Start to where you are in the process.
- You are welcome to our facilities both in Oslo and Trondheim. We are also happy to have workshops at your place – especially if you have good waffles!
- The Kick Start is facilitated by two designers from KADABRA – one holds the reins and the other documents and participates in the process. The workshop itself takes half a day, and the more and widespread competencies are present, the better.
- KADABRA documents the Kick-Start. We like to use pictures, sketches and text to put new ideas and observations on the paper. You are left with a document full of new perspectives and possibilities for you company and the project at the end of the Kick-start process.
- First and foremost you should make you company available – show us your product and services, and the challenges you face. We are happy to discuss relevant guidelines and problem statements ahead of the Kick Start.
- The Kick Start is particularly suited for companies that have little or no experience in working with designers. In an affordable and non committing way you get a taste of what we can do for you – as well as a heap of ideas to work on.
- Fixed rate! 14900,- NOK excluding vat. If the Kick Start is carried through at your place we ask you to cover our travel costs as well.
Get in touch on (+47) 40 47 81 54 or email@example.com